terça-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2012

Empty Soul

You see right through me,
Until the core of my soul.
You already know I have nothing
but a deep dark hole.

Once I dreamt of pink castles,
White shiny horses flying in the air.
Now I see nothing but black
Now I dream about nothing but despair.

My eyes have brand new colours,
Ones of grey, lighter or darker in the light.
My eyes once had life in technicolour
Now they are blind by these horrors, oh so bright....

But you see I am empty
Empty of beautiful and happy things.
My heart is full of sadness
My eyes can only bear the tears.

Leave me in the darkness
For I no longer deserve your light
Leave me stripped from all I am
For no longer I deserve to survive....


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigado :) todas as criticas são bem- vindas....